Call for Papers
International Journal Of Engineering Technology And Management Sciences[IJETMS] calls Scholars, Engineers, Academicians, Scientists, Industrial professionals and Researchers from all over the world to submit their unpublished original work for inclusion in our upcoming issue. All submissions will be reviewed and evaluated based on originality, technical research, and relevance to journal contributions. International Journal Of Engineering Technology And Management Sciences[IJETMS] highly welcomes theoretical, technical, research, as well as empirical papers from all areas of research in the area of technology innovation and emerging trends. All the accepted articles will be published in the upcoming issue of the journal with Online ISSN number.
| Volume / Issue / Month: ||Volume 3 Issue 1, January 2019|
|Submit Paper:||firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com|
|Last Date to Submit:||15th January 2019|
|Paper Template:||Click Here |
|Date of Publication:||28th January 2019|
|Frequency: || 06 Issues Per Year|
|Areas Covered:|| Multidisciplinary|
|Type of Articles: || Research Paper, Survey Paper, Informative Article, Case Studies, Review Papers, Comparative Studies, Dissertation Chapters, Research Proposals or Synopsis, M.Tech / M.E / PhD Thesis|
|Accepted Language:|| English|
Copyright of any article submitted to International Journal of Engineering Technology and Management Sciences will be retained by the author(s) under the Creative
Commons license, which allows unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction provided the original work is properly cited.
Rights Granted to Author:
Author has to sign on the licence agreement to allow author to publish the article. Licence agreement is related to transfer of publishing rights from author to publisher.
Copy right of the submitted article will be retained with Author.
Author will also retain patent, trademark and other intellectual property rights for his submission.
Rights Retained to IJETMS
For open access articles that are published in IJETMS is granted with the following rights-
The exclusive right to publish and distribute an article, and have rights to share including for commercial purposes too.
The article can be used to promote on social media even after publication.
Publishing Licence Agreement
Authors are requested to grant a license to publish in our International Journal of Engineering Technology and Management Sciences. Please fill in this license agreement form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org
International Journal of Engineering Technology and Management Sciences accepts the article based on the following peer review process
- Submitted article by the authors is received by the editor.
- The editor verifies relevance of the article to the journal’s policy for publishing such article i.e whether the article satisfies the need and technical standard of the journal.
- The editor sends the article to the at least two blindly selected reviewers. The reviewers have the power to select and reject the paper.
- The review results received from the reviewers are compiled.
- The results are corresponded to the corresponding author and he is asked to respond to the comments raised by the reviewers.
- If the editor is satisfied by the responses of the author, accepted for publication or a rejection letter is sent if not accepted
- The corresponding author is required to respond in due time and clarify ambiguities if any.
- If the paper is accepted, the author is asked to pay the publication charges.
Open Access Statement
International Journal Of Engineering Technology And Management Sciences[IJETMS] follows Open Access as a publishing model. This model provides immediate, worldwide, barrier-free access to the full text of research articles without requiring a subscription to the articles published in this journal. In this model, the publication costs are covered by the Author / Authors Institution or Research Funds. Published material is freely available to all interested online readers. At the same time, authors who publish in International Journal Of Engineering Technology And Management Sciences[IJETMS] retain the copyright of their article.